Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Camp Bournedale Update!

  It is with disappointment that I write this to inform you that Camp Bournedale has been postponed due the the "high" risk/threat level of EEE in Plymouth and the surrounding communities.  Based on this newly announced "high-risk" and for the safety of all Burilngton students, the Burlington Public School administration has decided to reschedule the trip.  I am not positive about the new dates but it will most likely be in November, if not, sometime in mid-late October.  I realize that this may cause many inconveniences as many of you have volunteered your time and taken days off work to chaperone for this trip. I am sincerely sorry for any problems this has caused.   Kids will not need to re-sign up, nor will chaperones.  We should have more information on Friday.
Camp Bournedale is still on!  More to come....Mrs. Burns

No comments: